PillarOne.RiskAnalytics 0.4Up to Product page
|Tested with||Java 1.5|
Data-driven Model Extensions
The main driver for this release was to create support for models which can be customized by business users: No drag-n-droping, no programming - simply add new data and the model gets extended accordingly. Think of it as a prototype or template model which knows how to extend itself accroding to the parameterization it is given.
Typical usages for which we also provide an example model (Dynamic Capital Eagle) are: Adding new data for underwriting segments, claims generators, dependency structures, lines of business and reinsurance contract in the parameterization and ... PillarOne then extends to original model accordingly.
- Support for creating default parameterizations
- Completely reproducible results:
- Saving all optional simulation parameters (e.g. random seed, even if it was not set manually).
- Automated test cases for complete models are now supported.
- Additional options for data versoning: Automatic data locking and branching, i.e. creation of a new version of a parametrization, for audit reasons if a result depends a parameterization. User-defined new versions; useful if you want to derive different parametrization/scenarios from a common base parametrization (e.g. planing scenario).
- Infrastructure for multi-language interface (i18n) - now we need people to help us translate it.
- Authorization and authentication of users (login)
- Improved result database design in order to reduce memory usage and gain performance
- Updated to Grails 1.1.1 improves the performance by factor 2 to 3
- Replacing String fields with Comboboxes
A complete list with all changes is available in the issue tracker.
Hint: Parameterizations created with older versions won't work with 0.4. Please contact us if you need to migrate parametrizations from older versions.