PillarOne.RiskAnalytics 1.0Up to Product page
|Tested with||Java 1.5|
More than 100 pages of documentation on business logic components, example models and general application features have been written. It is still work in progress and with your help we will turn it into a complete reference guide.
- A first set of simple validators has been implemented for distribution and allocation parameters.
- A multi-company P&C model is provided.
If you set this model up with independent companies, then this is an excellent model for teaching how the insurance market works.
If the different companies are all within one insurance group, then this model provides the basis to assess intra-group risk transfer.
- Data validation service: Validation code, which can refer to a single parameter or a group of parameters can be registered. The platform will if these parameter(s) are edited and will automatically display the error or warning message.
Parametrizations with validation errors can be save, but are automatically marked as invalid and are blocked from being used for simulations.
- Extended chart properties: A default color schema which can be change is provided. Within one charting session the color allocation remains consistent, i.e. if some data is excluded from a graph and later on included again, then it receives the same color as it previously had.
- The installer contains more options on where to install the software.