PillarOne.RiskAnalytics 1.1Up to Product page
|Tested with||Grails 1.3.4, Java 1.5|
Business Logic Extensions
- additional allocation concept added with structures
- allocating of initial reserves to segments
- default modelling/counter part risk added in multi-company model
- additional result figures like loss ratios, number of claims added
- XL contracts extended with annual aggregate deductible
New Application Features
- Custom result aggregations and views
Version 1.1 gives the user much more flexibility on how the simulation results can be aggregated and presented. Up to now the results could only be viewed in the hierarchy in which the model was build. It is now possible to pre-configure custom result views with different aggregations/drill-down hierarchies. The auto-generated default view of a model presents the output in the model hierarchy.
Examples of new views are a financial view per line of business with a drill-down to how much was ceded by each reinsurance contract, or a drill-down of the total claims per line of business into the different perils, i.e. claims generators.
- Comment and documentation
Single parameter, as well as groups of parameters (in the natural grouping of the model) can be commented. It is possible to assign tags such as "to do", warning, review request to comments. There is a search feature which includes fill text and tag search. In a next version pdf export and wiki functionality will be added.
- Support for renaming of sub-components in a model. If you rename a sub-component which is referred to by other components, then the application takes care of renaming the references.
- Safely deleting sub-components: You cannot delete a sub-component which is still referred to by another component. The warning message informs you about which components still use the sub-component that you intended to delete.
- Several keyboard shortcuts added
Lots of cleaning up and bug fixes. All changes can be found in the issuetracking system.