1. Use of services
PillarOne offers online resources for open source software development and content creation, including communication tools, online forums, personalised content and so on. PillarOne.org assumes that you are of legal age to create binding obligations for any liability that you may incur as a result of your use of PillarOne.org.
2. Registration obligations
In order to access certain services, you may be required to register and obtain an account with PillarOne.org. When registering, you must provide true, current and complete information. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is untrue, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your PillarOne.org account.
You will receive a link by email in order to activate your account and set your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for all activities that occur under your account.
PillarOne.org handles user registration data in accordance with the Privacy Statement in the legal notice.
3. Appropriate conduct and related user representations and warranties
When you create or make available any content, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- you own or have sufficient rights to post content on PillarOne.org,
- the posting of your content on PillarOne.org does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person,
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to your content posted, agree to pay for all royalties and fees owning any third person or third party,
- your content does not contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content such as spyware or malware,
- your content is not obscene, violent, harassing, libellous or slanderous, does not incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party,
- if your employer or your contractual institutional partner has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (a) received permission from your employer to make available your content, or (b) secured from your employer or your contractual institutional partner a waiver as to all rights in or to your content,
- your content does not inundate the website with communications or other traffic suggesting no serious intent to use the Website for its stated purpose,
webmaster [at] pillarone [dot] org.
4. No unlawful or prohibited use
In connection with your use of PillarOne.org, you shall comply with all applicable laws. Thereby you must not:
- interfer with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website, including, without limitation, hacking into the website,
- attempt to impersonate another user or person,
- use the username of another person,
- use any information obtained from the website to harass, abuse or harm another person.